A truly unique family destination in Morocco.
Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort is a unique destination less than an hour south of Casablanca, in the heart of an authentic region full of contrasts. Discover Morocco that is fascinating and intense, traditional and modern, historic and cultural. The resort covers 250 acres, bordering a magnificent 7km beach on the Atlantic coast, and benefits from a mild and temperate climate all year round.
What is included?
- Airport Shuttle Transfers from Casablanca Airport
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Sit Down Lunches during Yom Tov and BBQ Lunches during Chol Hamoed
- Extravagant Sit Down Dinners Every Night
- All-Day Tea Room with beverages and snacks
- All Drinks & Beverages
- 2 Grand Seder Dinners
- Beautiful Mimouna Ceremony
- All Entertainment Events featuring the best Jewish Musicians
- Access to leisure and wellness activities throughout the stay: biking, fitness, tennis and the Hammam
- Seat in our Dedicated Onsite Synagogue (Additional Minyan during Yom Tov)
- Free access to the 3 Kids Clubs:
- Baby Club- For children aged 3 months to 4 years
- The kidz club- For children of ages 4- 12 years
- Rush Club- A space for teenagers
- Private Seders Available
- Optional Excursions to Rabat, Marrakesh & Casablanca during Chol Hamoed
- 7 Km of private beach
- Complimentary comfortable sun lounge & umbrellas
- Grand swimming pool, mainly for adults
- Kids Swimming pool with waterfall slide
- Go-Karting & ATVs
- 18-Hole Golf Course
- Tennis Courts
- Horseback Riding
- Petting Zoo
- Archery & Paintball
Up to 2 children can share a room with 2 adults
Rooms and Suites
Rooms are large and spacious with plenty of closet and storage space. Room options include 1 King Size Bed, 2 Double Beds and Connecting Rooms for children.
Most rooms over look the grand swimming pool dotted with palm and date trees, and surrounded by orange scented gardens, lulled by the gentle babble of nearby fountains. Ocean View rooms are also available.
The comfortable, sophisticated and modern rooms reflect Arab-Moorish style, with design and furnishings produced by local artisans - emphasizing the Moroccan way of life.
Surrounded by gardens, in the shade of palm trees, Mazagan Spa is an intimate sanctuary including an authentic Moroccan Hammam. There are separate section for men and women at the Spa.
Discover traditional beauty secrets while enjoying a massage on the warm marble table or in one of the Hammam’s private treatment rooms.
Mazagan Golf Course and Club House
Designed by Gary Player, the Mazagan Golf Course is an 18 hole, par 72 links course that stretches 7km alongside the beach by the ocean coastline, making it the longest course in Morocco. The course has plenty of surprises in store for golfers of all levels of skill. The clubhouse includes a restaurant, a magnificent sea view terrace, a bar and a pro-shop.
A world rich in activities
Mazagan offers an infinite choice of activities including swimming, jogging, Nordic walking, tennis, horse riding, camel riding, paintball, karting, gym, fitness classes, cookery classes, shopping and much more. A water sports centre offers surfing, wind surfing and jet-skiing.
All food & drinks under the Kashrut Lamehadrin Under the Hashgaha of Rav Yaacov Levy Dayan of Montreal's Kehilat Rambam