After a glamorously modern redesign earned the attention of Marriott International in 2016, the Beverly Hills Marriott is ready for its close-up. In the Greatroom, lighting creates inviting space to connect with free Wi-Fi and handcrafted cocktails. For a more exclusive experience, the M Club Lounge offers select guests a space to dine, work and recharge. At our restaurant, with bold art and playful patterns, classic American fare gets a California touch. A heated outdoor pool and chic lounge with fireplace take advantage of the city’s enviable weather, and a state-of-the-art fitness center caters to fitness trends with an array of equipment. Stylish guest rooms in our Beverly Hills hotel feature locally inspired art, platform bed, expandable closet, multi-use surfaces and a spa-like bathroom with a granite countertop and walk-in waterfall shower. Eight event spaces include the 300-capacity Del Rey Ballroom. Shop along Rodeo Drive, catch a show at the Hollywood Bowl or marvel at The Getty’s architecture.
Shomer Shabbat Accommodations
- Floors 3,4,5 have manual key entry.
- Staff will turn lights on and off per guest request prior to arrival.
- Guest can easily access these floors via stair well, or staff will escort guest on the elevator to assist guest in reaching guest room.
- Candle lighting each Friday at sundown in the lobby.
- Kosher snacks always available in the Corner Pantry.
- Hotel staff is aware and accustomed to completing transactions prior to or post Shabbat.
- The LA Eruv is one of the few institutions that serves our city’s entire Shabbos-observant community. Beverly Hills Marriott is located in the Eruv, in which guests can walk freely throughout the community.
Points of Interest:
Synagogues within walking distance or 3 miles of the hotel :
- Beth Jacob Congregation, Bais Bezalel, Beth Chayim Chadashim, Beverly Hills Jewish Community, Temple Emanuel
Kosher dining establishments within walking distance or 5 miles of the hotel :
- Pat’s Restaurant, Haifa Restaurant, Nagila Kosher Pizza, Pico Kosher Deli, Beverly Hills Thai, Bodhi Kosher Thai, La Gondola Kosher Restaurant, Got Kosher, and many more
Kosher Bakeries within walking distance or within 5 miles of the hotel :